NEET PG 2017: National Board of Examinations (NBE) will invite applications from eligible candidates for admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses for academic session 2017. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Post Graduate (NEET-PG) is a gateway through which admissions are granted to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses under various universities/Institutions in India. Interested candidates, who want to appear in NEET PG 2017, can apply online from 26th September, 2016.
NEET PG 2017 registration process will begin from 26th September, 2016, 7.00 AM onward.
Eligibility Criteria: NEET PG 2017
Candidates must satisfy prescribed eligibility criteria before appearing in NEET PG 2017. The eligibility criteria for entrance test are as follows:
- Aspirants holding MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and having permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification given by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or likely to complete the internship on or before the year of admission may apply for NEET-PG 2017.
- Applicants who are going to complete their internship after the scheduled date are not eligible to participate in the admission process.
- Candidate who are completing or have completed their internship before 31st March 2017 are only allowed to apply for NEET-PG exam.
For complete info on eligibility criteria: Click Here
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for NEET PG through online mode. The application form for NEET-PG 2017 will be available online at official website www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg.
- Candidate must note that there is no other mode will be entertained for submission of application form except the online mode. Applications received through offline or printed copies by post will reject directly.
- Candidates are recommended to read all instructions carefully given in the application and then proceed to fill up the online application as per the prescribed format.
- After the successful completion of online registration, you can schedule date and time to take the NEET-PG. You will be asked to pick a center and choose an available date and time at that center.
- NEET PG is a Computer Based Test
- The entrance exam will consist of 300 multiple choice questions.
- The exam will conduct in English Language only.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Duration of test will be 3 hours and 30 minutes.
NEET PG Syllabus
The Syllabus for entrance test will fully based on Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India (MCI) with previous approval of Government of India.
Admit card for NEET PG will be issued a week before the entrance exam tentatively. Eligible candidates who have done successful registration can download their admit card/hall ticket online through official website of the authority. Your admit card is an important document to appear in NEET PG 2017. Candidates must carry their admit card along with other important documents while coming to appear in the test.
The results for NEET PG will announced most probably in the month of January 2017. The mark sheet-cum-result certificate for the entrance test can be downloaded online from the website of authority i.e. www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg after the official release of result.
NEET PG Exam Centre 2017
The NEET PG will be held at designated test centers in 33 cities of the country including Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Dehradun, Coimbatore, Faridabad, Lucknow, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Guwahati, Indore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Jammu, Kolkata, Nagpur, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Noida, New Delhi, Patna, Raipur, Pune, Ranchi, Varanasi, Trivandrum and Vishakhapatnam.
The seat allotment for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses 2017 in various medical institutions /medical colleges will conduct in counseling process. Shortlisted candidates have to appear in counseling round in person as per the schedule.
Score Card 2017
Candidates can download their NEET PG Score card from website by entering the unique Confirmation ID and Testing ID and Date of Birth same as provided during NEET PG registration, as it shows on your Admit card.
Important dates (Tentative)
|Official notification will release on
|26th September, 2016|
|Availability of Information booklet -cum-Examination Fee Voucher available from||26th September, 2016|
|Online application and scheduling will starts from||26th September, 2016|
|Dates of NEET-PG Examination||December 5 to 13, 2016|
|Result will be announced on||Third week of January 2017|