NEET PG Application Form 2017: Aspirants can apply for NEET-PG 2017 via online mode. The application form for NEET-PG for admission to postgraduate medical courses will available online at official website i.e. www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg from the month of October- November 2016 tentatively. Candidate must note that there is no other mode will be entertained for submission of application form except the online mode. Applications received through offline or printed copies by post will reject directly. Candidates are recommended to read all instructions carefully given in the application and then proceed to fill up the online application as per the prescribed format. Here we are providing step wise step procedure to How to fill NEET PG application form 2017 more easily and successfully.
- At very first you have to register online to apply the NEET-PG 2017. Just go to the website i.e. www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg and click on the “Register for NEET-PG” link. Here you can register and schedule for the NEET – PG 2017. During registration, you have to enter your name just as it appears on your MBBS degree and enter valid email address.
- After doing registration, move on to the next section i.e. NEET-PG Application 2017
- Read all instructions available on this application page and start fill-in application form.
- Here you will need to enter your personal as well as educational details. Candidates are suggested to enter accurate details. In case of any discrepancy found in details provided by candidate will lead to the cancellation of application.
- Once you fill all mandatory fields and choose the “I agree” option, your application will be saved and email of the same will be automatically send to you within 24 hours to the registered email address.
- After the successful completion of online registration, you can proceed to schedule test section. Here you will be asked to pick a center and choose an available date and time at that center.
- If all details have been entered properly, you will see a confirmation message on your screen. Recheck the page. If you found any information is incorrect, can click the “Edit Profile” or “Edit Application” buttons to make changes.
- In case of no correction click on the “Exit” button to end your scheduling part. Soon, an email of Admit Card and Application Summary will be sent to your email address specified by you.
NEET PG Application Fee Details
For successful application, candidates have to pay required amount as NEET PG Application fee. The application fee for General/OBC candidates will be Rs 3750/and for SC/ST/PWD candidates fee would be Rs. 2750/.
How to Pay
Candidates have to buy the Composite Information Bulletin-cum-Examination Fee Voucher from the designated branches of Axis Bank. The unique serial number on the Information Bulletin-cum Examination Fee Voucher is available below the scratch panel and requires to be entered on the NEET PG website while doing online registration and scheduling process.