NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2018: Eligibility criterion is an important aspect to appear in any entrance exam. Candidates seeking admission in MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses in various government and private medical institutes/colleges through NEET PG should also have to meet with prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
The Eligibility Criteria for NEET PG are as follows:
- Candidates having MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognised by the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and having permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification given by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council are eligible to apply for the test.
- Applicants who are completing or have completed their one year of internship before 31st March 2017 is only allowed to apply for NEET-PG examination.
- Candidates possesses qualifications that are not recognized are not permitted to appear in the test.
- Candidates who are going to complete their internship after the scheduled date are not eligible to participate in the admission process.
- Eligibility for appearing MD/MS/PG Diploma courses will be as per the rules, regulations and guidelines of respective universities /medical institutions.
- Registration with Medical Council of India and State Medical Council is compulsory and candidates have to submit the document proof of the same at the time of counseling.
- The cut off dates for the recognition of Medical Colleges, from where the candidates have completed their MBBS Degree Course and done necessary rotatory internship will be as prescribed by Medical Council of India.
- The Medical Colleges acknowledged after the cut off dates prescribed by MCI will not considered.
- The applicants who are already pursuing PG Courses either through State Quota or All India Quota and are requesting for a seat under All India Quota may verify the eligibility criteria of concerned University because some universities do not allow such admission till candidate complete their course in which they are pursuing.
- Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of NEET-PG will be disqualified and the results/candidature of such candidate will be cancelled.