NEET PG Reservation & Domicile 2017: An all India and State wise Merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared as per the PG Medical Education Regulations. Reservations as per State Government Guidelines/ Government of India Guidelines and PG Medical Education Regulations /rules & regulations will be given for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribes (ST), Scheduled Castes (SC), Persons with Disabilities (PWD), Other Backward Classes (OBC) at eligible set of Institutions and Colleges.
For institutions/colleges of Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMC)
- The applicants (serving in the Armed Forces and other eligible applicant’s viz. Ex-SSC officers / paramilitary officers / Civilians) seeking for admission to Armed Force Medical services (AFMC) and other colleges of the Armed Forces Medical services have to check the option (Institutions of Armed Forces Medical Services) available in the online form.
- Such candidates will get admitted in various Armed Forces Medical Services institutions which include Armed Forces Medical College (Pune), INHS Asvini (Mumbai), Army Hospital (Research & Referral), Delhi Cantt (Delhi), Command Hospital Air Force (Bangalore), Command Hospital Central Command (Lucknow), Command Hospital Western Command (Chandimandir).
- Candidates will be selected and admitted to these institutions/colleges through Armed Forces Medical Services on the basis of applications by the applicants to these institutions, as per Government of India – Ministry of Defence rules and regulations in union with those relevant to the affiliating Universities.
- There will be no reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC category in the Armed Forces institutions organizing Post Graduate courses.
Rules of each State /Union Territory will be applicable regarding the seats owned /managed by them respectively.
Candidates belonging to reserved category opting for reserved seats are required to provide a valid certificate approved by competent authority relating to SC/ST.
There will be 3% flat reservation for Persons with Disabilities (only for locomotory disabilities of lower limbs) for Physically Challenged persons in 50% All India PG Quota seats.
For PWD seats, the qualified locomotor disabled applicants need to provide a certificate issued by at one of the following Disability Assessment Boards, before their scheduled date of counseling:
- All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Hazi Ali Park, K.Khadya Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai-400034
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjang Hospital, Ansari Nagar, (Ring Road), New Delhi-110029
- Madras Medial College, Park Town, Chennai – 600003
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, 244 Archarya J.C. Bose Marg, Kolkata – 700020
The Locomotor Disabled (LD) applicants have to carry their treatment papers in regard of their disability, including the investigation reports at the time of reporting to the above listed designed institute to such disability certificate.
The candidates have to achieve certificate on or before the date of counseling.