NEET UG Admit Card 2017: The Central Board of Secondary Education is the conducting authority of NEET which allows candidates to download their admit card from its official website. Candidates should remember that their admit card won’t be sent to them via post and therefore they have only option of downloading it from the official admission portal.
What Information Does Admit Card Contains?
Admit card will have following information of candidates. Candidates must check genuineness of all these information and if any of them is found incorrect then they must report to the authority regarding the same.
- Candidate’s name;
- Roll number;
- Father’s Name;
- Date of Birth;
- Question paper language;
- Name and address of examination centre allotted;
- Admit card must be downloaded from the official admission portal of Delhi University.
- Candidates must not download multiple admit cards.
- Candidates must check all entries available on admit card and ensure their correctness.
- Admit card won’t be sent through post.
- Candidates must preserve their admit card in good condition for future references.
How to Download my NEET UG Admit Card 2016?
Find below the procedure of downloading admit card:
- Open the official website link of NEET exam (link will be updated soon).
- Now find the separate link of admit card over there.
- Click that link in order to get access of admit card download page.
- Provide necessary information in the form and click the submit button.
- Your admit card will be appeared on screen.
- Now, take printout of downloaded admit card and bring it while coming to the examination centre.
Direct link to Download Your Admit Card: Activated Soon