NEET Application Form 2018: A successful Submission of your application form is highly essential if you want to appear in NEET exam. Any mistakes in the form may cause cancellation of your form, therefore be careful and get ready with necessary documents before you apply. Interested candidates can apply for NEET 2018 through online mode only. It is must for all the candidates to satisfy the important eligibility criteria before starting the online application process for NEET 2018. As per the CBSE NEET 2018 eligibility criteria, candidates who are belonging to general or unreserved categories born on or before May 1993 are eligible to apply, whereas those belonging to reserved categories born on or before May 1988 can fill NEET 2018 application form.
It is expected that the NEET UG Online application process will commence from December 2017 and lasts until March 2018. Candidates who want to appear in NEET 2018 exam can go through the article mentioned below on this page. This post will guide you all possible details relating to NEET application procedure.
Important dates related to NEET Application Form 2018
Aspirants can check the important dates of NEET 2018 application form from the below table:
NEET UG 2018 Important Dates
|Online availability of NEET 2018 application forms||December 2017|
|Last date for the NEET application submission||March 2018|
|Date of NEET application fee payment||December – March 2018|
|NEET application form correction starts from||March 2018|
|NEET Application window reopen date||March 2018|
|Closing date for NEET 2018 application reopened window||April 2018|
|Availability of NEET 2018 Admit Card on website||April 2018|
|Exam date for NEET 2018||May 2018|
|OMR Answer Sheet will be available to download from||Third/Fourth week of May 2018|
|NEET 2018 Result announcement||June 2018|
Note: According to the official notification released on February 3, 2017, Central Board of Secondary Education has rolled back the limit on three attempts and the NEET Exam held in 2017 will be considered as the first attempt irrespective of attempts taken in last year.
Preparation before Filling up the Application Form
- Please keep basic information such as your father’s and mother’s name, your name with correct spelling, address, date of birth, mobile number, email ID etc. ready.
- Scanned copy of your photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger. Size charts are as follows:
|Photograph||10 Kb to 100 KB||JPG|
|Signature||3 Kb to 20 Kb||JPG|
|Right Hand Index Finger||3 Kb to 20 Kb||JPG|
- Mode of fee payment, whether you are making payment using debit card/credit card, bank challan at Syndicate Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank, net banking or e-wallet of Common Service Centre (CSC).
Method to Submit NEET UG Application Form 2018
- Log on to the official admission portal of NEET (link will be updated soon).
- Go to the “Apply On-line” link and click the same.
- Fill up the application form with basic information and note down your registration number.
- Upload scanned images of your photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger with aforesaid prescribed sizes and formats.
- Make payment through one of the aforesaid payment modes.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it preserved for future correspondence.
*An application without payment of requisite fee is not going to be accepted by the authority under any circumstances.
Applicants from various categories such as General/OBC/SC/ST/PH and others can check fee structure of NEET 2018 from here. The fee details are listed below:
- For General/OBC: Rs.1400/- (INR)
- For SC/ST/PH: Rs.750/- (INR)
Mode of Payment: Net Banking; Debit card/credit card; payment at Syndicate Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank through bank challan; e-wallet of Common Service Centre (CSC).
Correction in Application Form
We repeatedly advise aspirants to fill up and submit their application without committing any errors in the form. In case you have committed some mistakes then correction window will be open in between the prescribed deadline. Candidates need to make the correction in restricted particulars in between those deadlines.
If you are troubling through sort of issues while filling or submitting your form, feel free to ask with us through comment box.