NEET Application Form 2017: A successful Submission of your application form is highly essential if you want to appear in NEET exam. Any mistakes in the form may cause cancellation of your form, therefore be careful and get ready with necessary documents before you apply. This post will guide you all possible details relating to NEET application procedure.
NEET UG 2017 application form is now available. Find direct link to apply below.
Preparation before Filling up the Application Form
- Please keep basic information such as your father’s and mother’s name, your name with correct spelling, address, date of birth, mobile number, email ID etc. ready.
- Scanned copy of your photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger. Size charts are as follows:
|Photograph||10 Kb to 100 KB||JPG|
|Signature||3 Kb to 20 Kb||JPG|
|Right Hand Index Finger||3 Kb to 20 Kb||JPG|
- Mode of fee payment, whether you are making payment using debit card/credit card, bank challan at Syndicate Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank, net banking or e-wallet of Common Service Centre (CSC).
Method to Submit NEET UG Application Form 2017
- Log on to the official admission portal of NEET (link will be updated soon).
- Go to the “Apply On-line” link and click the same.
- Fill up the application form with basic information and note down your registration number.
- Upload scanned images of your photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger with aforesaid prescribed sizes and formats.
- Make payment through one of the aforesaid payment mode.
- Take printout of the confirmation page and keep it preserve for future correspondence.
*An application without payment of requisite fee is not going to be accepted by the authority under any circumstances.
- For General/OBC: Rs.1400/- (INR)
- For SC/ST/PH: Rs.750/- (INR)
Mode of Payment: Net Banking; Debit card/credit card; payment at Syndicate Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank through bank challan; e-wallet of Common Service Centre (CSC).
Correction in Application Form
We repeatedly advise aspirants to fill up and submit their application without committing any errors in the form. In case you have committed some mistakes then correction window will be open in between the prescribed deadline. Candidates need to make correction in restricted particulars in between those deadlines.
Direct link to apply- Click Here
If you are troubling through sort of issues while filling or submitting your form, feel free to ask with us through comment box.