NEET UG Barred Items and Dress Code 2017: According to the notification released by the Central Board of Secondary Education, there are some items restricted to bring inside the examination hall. Candidates must be aware with those items and should avoid bringing them while coming to appear in the exam.
List of Barred Items in NEET Exam
Candidates are not allowed to bring following list of items while coming to their allotted exam centres:
- Any stationery item such as bits of papers, textual material (written or printed), Pencil box/Geometry, Plastic Pouch, Pen, Calculator, Scale, Pen Drives, Writing Pad, Eraser, Log Table, Calculator, Scanner/Electronic Pen etc.
- Any communication devices for example Bluetooth, Mobile Phone, Earphones, Pager, Microphone, Health Band etc.
- Any Watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Bracelet, etc.
- Items such as Goggles, Wallet, Handbags, Cap, Belt etc.
- Any ornaments such as Earrings, Ring, Nose-pin, Pendants, Chain/Necklace, Badge, Brooch etc.
- Any food either opened or closed.
- Any metallic item.
- Any other items that can be used for hiding Bluetooth device, camera etc
*There is no arrangements has been made at exam centre for keeping aforesaid items. So candidates must not bring it under any circumstances. If any candidate is found with these items, legal action will be taken against him/her.
Candidates need to follow below mentioned dress code for appearing in NEET:
- Light clothes with half sleeves should not contain brooch/badge, big buttons, flower etc. with Trouser/Salwar.
- Slippers, sandals with low heels, shoes are not allowed.