AFMC MBBS 2023: Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form
AFMC MBBS 2023 admissions will be granted on the basis of NEET UG exam and the screening test conducted by AFMC. The interested candidates who have qualified the NEET 2023 exam can apply for admissions by registering themselves on the DGHS website. The shortlisted candidates will also have to clear a physical fitness test in order to be considered for final admissions. The process of registration for admissions will hopefully begin in the month of June. The candidates can get the important details related to AFMC MBBS 2023 admissions such as eligibility, screening test pattern, selection procedure, etc through this post.
AFMC MBBS 2023 Schedule
|Starting of registration, choice filling & indicative seats||2nd week of June 2023|
|Closing of registration, choice filling & indicative seats||3rd week of June 2023|
|Payment Facility||3rd week of June 2023|
|Choice filling and locking||3rd week of June 2023|
|Process of seat allotment round 1||4th week of June 2023|
|Result of round 1||4th week of June 2023|
|Reporting to the allotted college||4th week of June 2023|
|Merit list release||2nd week of July 2023|
AFMC MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidates interested in AFMC MBBS 2023 admissions should fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:
- Candidates of Indian nationality are eligible. Foreign national candidates of Indian origin may be admitted only if they have acquired Indian Citizenship or in respect of whom the Ministry of Home Affairs issues a certificate of eligibility.
- The candidates must be unmarried. Marriage during the course is not permitted.
- The lower and upper age limit of the applicant as on 31st December 2023 is 17 years and 24 years respectively.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam in the first attempt with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and securing at least 60% aggregate marks in these subjects. A minimum of 50% marks in these subjects individually and in English is also mandatory. The candidate must have also passed an examination in Mathematics of the 10th
- The candidate should be medically fit as per the standards prescribed by the Government of India, Ministry of Defence.
AFMC MBBS Application Form 2023
Since, the admissions into the AFMC MBBS 2023 course will be done on the basis of NEET UG 2023, the candidates will have to fill the NEET application form in order to register themselves for the exam. However, the NEET appearing candidates who aspire for admissions in AFMC will have to mandatorily register and apply for AFMC, Pune on DGHS website www.mcc.nic.in during the registration window provided by the DGHS.
AFMC MBBS 2023 Screening Process
The list of candidates who have applied for AFMC will be provided by DGHS. After this, the list of candidates shortlisted for screening will be published on the website. The schedule for screening along with the details of the shortlisted candidates will be made available on the website afmcdg1d.gov.in or mcc.nic.in. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning (ToELR), Psychological Assessment Test (PAT), Interview and Medical Examination.
ToELR Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam: Computer-based exam
- Number of questions: 40 multiple-choice questions
- Duration of exam: 30 minutes
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 2 marks and 0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- This exam will be followed by an interview carrying 50 marks.
AFMC MBBS 2023 Admission Procedure
On the basis of the NEET UG 2023 score and screening at AFMC, two merit lists, one for boys and one for girls, will be drawn. Only the shortlisted candidates will be considered for admission in accordance with their final merit position. The remaining candidates will be on the waiting list. The result will be displayed on the official website and at the office of DGAFMS and Admission cell AFMC Pune. Medical Examination will be carried out by a Board of Officers at AFMC Pune, prior to the final admission to the institute.
The candidates are required to bring original certificates and twelve attested copies of each of the following documents at the time of admission:
- Class X Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- Class XII Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Nationality Certificate
- Gap Certificate- If the gap is more than 2 years from the date of passing the Class 12 exam.
- Proof of having passed Class XII as regular candidate
- Character Certificate
- Proof of Income of Parents
- Domicile Certificate
- Color Photographs in white background (Self and Local Guardian)
- NCC Certificate- If applicable
- Sports Certificate
- Proof of Ex-serviceman status
- Serving Certificate- In case either or both parents are serving personnel
- Aadhaar Card
- NEET UG Mark sheet and Admit Card
- Caste Certificate If applicable
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Affidavit with FIR in case of Duplicate Certificate