JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2022
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2022: The JIPMER MBBS entrance exam is supposed to be held in the month of June. In order to appear for the exam, the candidate must possess a valid admit card. The JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2022 will be released around 15 days before the commencement of the test. The candidates who have submitted their application form successfully will be able to download their admit card from the official JIPMER website. The admit card will only be available for download and will not be sent by post or any other means. Also, no request for rectification of any other details in the JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2022 will be considered under any circumstances.
|Availability of admit card||4th week of May 2022|
|Date of exam||1st week of June 2022|
How to download JIPMER MBBS 2022 Admit Card?
The JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2022 can be downloaded from the official website jipmer.puducherry.gov.in by following these simple steps:
- Go to the official JIPMER website and click on the link for downloading the admit card/ hall ticket. The link for the same will also be provided on this page.
- You will be asked to provide your login details, i.e., user id and password. In case you forgot your password, click on the ‘forgot password?’ and enter the user id to generate a new password.
- As you login into your account, the admit card will appear for download.
- Download the admit card and take its printout to be carried to the exam center.
Details mentioned on the Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Photo and signature image as in the application form
- Examination City allotted
- Roll Number of the candidate
Documents to be carried at the Exam Center
The candidates must carry the JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2022 to the exam center. Any candidate without the admit card will not be allowed to take their exam.
In addition to the admit card, the candidates must also carry a valid photo identity proof, in original as well as photocopy. Aadhaar/ E-Aadhaar with validated digital signature and passport will only be considered as a valid id proof. The candidates belonging to the states of Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir can bring any of the following documents as identity proof:
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Any other valid Government identity Proof with photograph
Importance of JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2022
- All the important details related to the exam such as exam center venue, date and time will be mentioned on the admit card.
- The seating arrangement of the candidates will also be allotted as per their hall ticket number mentioned on the admit card.
- The JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2022 duly signed by the invigilator at the time of entrance exam will also be required at the time of counseling and admission.
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern 2022
The JIPMER MBBS exam will be conducted in online mode and the duration of the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes. The paper will consist of a total of 200 questions each carrying 4 marks. One-fourth marks (i.e. 1 mark) will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Subject||No. of questions||Total marks|
|English Language and Comprehension||10||40|
|Logical & Quantitative Reasoning||10||40|