JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2022
JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2022: The candidates who wish to earn a bachelor’s degree in the field of medical science can apply for the JIMPER MBBS exam. However, the candidates appearing for the JIPMER MBBS exam needs to fulfill certain basic eligibility criteria. The applying candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent exam and should be at least 17 years of age. Only those candidates who satisfy the JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2022 should submit their application for exam.
JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The applicants of Indian Nationality/Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) and Non Resident Indians (NRIs) are eligible to apply. All the JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2022 applicable for the Indian Nationals will also be applicable to the OCI/NRI candidates.
- The OCI and NRI candidate will have to additionally submit the proof of Registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955/NRI to be eligible to appear for the JIPMER MBBS entrance test.
- The candidate must have completed his/her 17 years at the time of admission into the MBBS course or will do so on or before 31st December 2022. This means only the candidates born on or before 1st December 2004 can apply for the JIPMER MBBS exam 2022.
- No relaxation or request for relaxation will be considered in this case.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Candidates should have cleared the higher/senior secondary/Indian School certificate exam or any other examination considered equivalent to any of these exams.
- The candidates who have passed any qualifying examination other than these, they will have to submit an Eligibility Certificate obtained from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
- The submission of this Eligibility Certificate is also mandatory for the OCI/NRI candidates.
- The qualifying exam must be cleared after a period of 12 years study and from a recognized board/university.
- The last two years of the study must comprise of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Bio-technology as necessary subjects along with their practical tests.
- The qualifying examination must be passed with a minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/OBC/OPH category candidates) in aggregate of Chemistry, Physics, and Biotechnology/Biology.
- An individual pass in these subjects and in English is also mandatory.
- The candidates appearing in their qualifying exam in the year 2022 are also considered to be fulfilling the JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2022.
List of Examinations Recognized by JIPMER
- Central Board of Secondary Education– All India Senior School Certificate Examination
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination– Indian School Certificate (Year– 12) Examination
- Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh– Intermediate Examination
- Assam Higher Secondary Education Council– Higher Secondary Examination
- Bihar Intermediate Council– Bihar Intermediate Examination
- Board of Secondary Education, Chhattisgarh– Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination
- Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education– Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination
- Gujarat Secondary Education Board, Gujarat– Higher Secondary Certificate Examination
- Board of School Education, Haryana– Senior Secondary Certificate Examination
- Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education– Senior Secondary Examination
- The Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education– Higher Secondary Part II Examination, Jammu/Kashmir Region
- Jharkhand Intermediate Council, Jharkhand Intermediate Examination
- Board of Pre-University Examination, Karnataka– Second Year Pre-University Examination
- Board of Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala– Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination
- Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh– Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination
- Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education– Higher Secondary Certificate Examination
- Council of Secondary Education, Manipur– Higher Secondary Examination
- Meghalaya Board of School Education– Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination
- Mizoram Board of School Education– Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination
- Nagaland Board of School Education– Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination
- Council of Higher Secondary Education, Orissa– Higher Secondary Examination
- Punjab School Education Board– Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (Part– II)
- Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan– Senior Secondary Examination
- Board of Higher Secondary Examination, Tamil Nadu– Higher Secondary Examination
- Tripura Board of Secondary Education– Higher Secondary Examination
- Board of Intermediate Examination, Telangana- Intermediate Examination
- Board of Intermediate Examination, Uttaranchal– Intermediate Examination
- Board of Intermediate Examination, Uttar Pradesh– Intermediate Examination
- West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination– Higher Secondary Examination
- Any other equivalent examinations recognized by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi
Candidates clearing their qualifying examination other these will have to submit an Eligibility Certificate before admission is finalized.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2022
The application form for JIMPER MBBS will be released probably in the month of March. The candidates who meet the JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2022 can fill the application form in online mode. In the application form, the candidates will have to have to provide their personal and academic details and will also have to upload the scanned copies of their photograph, signature and caste and disability certificate (if applicable). Along with the application form, a payment of requisite application fee will also have to be made. The candidates are advised to fill their application form with utmost care as there is no provision for data correction after the final form submission.