JIPMER MBBS Result 2022
JIPMER MBBS Result 2022: The result of JIPMER MBBS 2022 entrance exam will be released after the successful scrutiny of the answers. It is expected that the JIPMER MBBS Result 2022 will be announced in the month of June 2022. The marks and percentile score of the qualified candidates will also be made available on the JIPMER website.
JIPMER MBBS Result 2022 will only be released in the online mode. The candidates will be able to check the result by visiting the JIPMER official website jipmer.edu.in. No intimation regarding the result will be provided through any other mode. Also, requests for re-evaluation or re-checking of the answers will not be entertained under any circumstances.
|Date of JIPMER MBBS exam
|1st week of June 2022
|Publication of merit list
|June 2022, 3rd week
How to check the JIPMER MBBS Result 2022?
- The candidates will be able to see and download their result/ rank letter from the official website of JIPMER.
- The link to download the rank letter will be made available under the Announcements> Exams tab. The link will be provided to the candidates on this page also.
- After clicking on the Result of MBBS Entrance Exam 2022 link, the applicant login page will open.
- Enter your user id and password and the rank letter will appear on the screen for download.
Forgot Login Password:
- In case you forgot your password for login, click on the ‘Forgot password’ on the login page.
- A page will appear asking your user id. Enter your user id and click on ‘Get Password’.
- A password will be sent to the registered email id/ phone number.
The candidates will have to secure more than the minimum percentile score prescribed by the institute in order to be considered for admission. The category-wise minimum percentile for JIPMER MBBS is given as:
|Unreserved (UR)/ OCI/ NRI
|Unreserved (UR)- OPH
|SC/ ST/ OBC/- OPH
Based on the JIPMER MBBS Result 2022, the following merit list will be prepared:
- Common (UR) Merit list
- Scheduled Caste Candidates List
- Scheduled Tribe Candidates List
- Other Backward Classes Candidates List
- Pondicherry- UR Candidates List
- Pondicherry- OBC Candidates List
- Pondicherry- SC Candidates List
- Pondicherry- ST Candidates List
- OPH Candidates List
- Pondicherry- OPH Candidates List
- NRI/ OCI candidates List
Method of Resolving Ties
In case two or more candidates get the same percentile score, the following method will be applied to determine the inter se merit:
- The candidate with less negative mark will be given higher ranking.
- If negative marking does not break the tie, the candidates with higher percentile score in Biology will be ranked higher.
- If Biology score does not break the tie, candidate with higher percentile score in Chemistry will be preferred.
- If Chemistry score does not break the tie, the candidate with higher percentile score in Physics will be preferred.
- If Physics score does not break the tie, higher percentile score in English Language will result in higher ranking.
- If English Language score does not break the tie, the percentile score in Comprehension and Logical & Quantitative Reasoning will be considered.
- If none of the above works, the candidate older in age will be preferred.
JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2022
The candidates whose name appears in the merit list will be invited to participate in the counselling process. The counselling will be held category-wise and from each category, candidates 8 times the total number of seats available will be invited. The details of the counselling schedule will be mentioned on the call letter made available on the official website. The candidates will have to present at the counseling center along with all the required documents in original and photocopy as well.