JIPMER PG Admit Card 2023: Download Hall Ticket, Important Details
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2023 will be available for download on the official website around 2 weeks before the commencement of exam. The admit card for January session will be available from the month of November and for the July session in the month of May. No admit card will be sent to the candidates via post. All the candidates who have submitted their application form in time will be able to download their admit card. The important details related to the candidates and the exam will be printed on the JIPMER PG Admit Card 2023. It is a very important document that must be kept safe till the complete process of admission is over.
For January session:
|Availability of admit card for download||1st week of November 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||3rd week of November 2022|
For July session:
|Availability of admit card for download||1st week of April 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||3rd week of May 2023|
Steps to download JIPMER PG Admit Card 2023
- The link to download the admit card will be provided on the official JIPMER website and on this page also.
- On opening the link, a new window will appear asking the candidates to provide their login credentials (user id and password).
- Provide the credentials in the specified boxes and click on login.
- The admit card will appear for download.
Documents to be carried at the Exam Center
The candidates must carry the following documents along with them to the exam center:
- JIPMER PG Admit Card
- Valid identity proof: Along with the admit card/ hall ticket, the candidate must also carry a valid photo identity (in original and photocopy) to the exam center. Aadhaar/ E-Aadhaar with validated digital signature/ Passport will only be considered as valid identity card. The candidates of Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir can bring the following as an ID proof:
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Any other valid Government identity proof with photograph
Details on the JIPMER PG Admit Card 2023
The admit card will contain the following important details:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth of candidate
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Examination center details
- Timing of the exam
Important Points related to JIPMER PG Admit Card 2023
- Only those candidates who have made successful submission of their application form will be able to download their admit card.
- The candidates who fail to upload the sponsorship certificate before the specified date, their admit card will not be issued.
- Request for change in the details on the admit card will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- No candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam in the absence of admit card or a valid identity proof.
- The candidate must submit the photocopy of the identity proof to the invigilator.
- The candidate must get the signature and seal of the centre Representative/ Invigilator on their admit card.
- The candidates must preserve their admit card till the complete process of admission is over.
JIPMER PG 2023 exam will be held in online mode, i.e. it will be a computer-based test. The duration of the exam will be 3 hours and the paper will be only in English language. 250 questions will be asked in the exam from the topics of basic clinical sciences and clinical sciences. 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.