JIPMER PG Result 2022- Cut-off Marks, Merit List
JIPMER PG Result 2022 will be published on the official website after the scrutiny of the answers. It is expected that the result for the January session will be released in the last week of November and for the July session in the last week of May. The list of the qualified candidates along with the marks/ percentile scores of the individual candidates will be made available. The candidates will be able to check their result in online mode from the official JIPMER website.
JIPMER PG Result 2022 Important Dates
For January session:
|Date of entrance exam||3rd week of November 2021|
|Declaration of result||Last week of November 2021|
For July session:
|Date of entrance exam||3rd week of April 2022|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2022|
How to check the JIPMER PG Result 2022?
The candidates will be able to see and download their result/ rank card from the official JIPMER website. Follow these steps to download your result:
- Visit the official website of JIPMER, jipmer.puducherry.gov.in.
- The link to download the rank card will be made available on the official website. The link for the same will also be made available on this page also.
- By clicking the link, a login page will appear. The candidates will be asked to enter their user id and password.
- After entering all the details, the rank card will appear on the screen for download.
- The overall merit list and category-wise merit list will also be available on the official website in PDF format. The candidates will be able to download the merit list also.
Preparation of Merit List
Based on the JIPMER PG Result 2022, a merit list of the qualified candidates will be prepared. The following merit lists will be prepared:
- Overall Merit list
- Other Backward Classes Candidate Merit list
- Scheduled Caste Candidate Merit list
- Scheduled Tribe Candidate Merit list
- Institute Candidate Merit List
- OPH Candidate Merit List
- Sponsored Candidate Merit List
- Non- Resident Indian Candidate Merit list
Method of Resolving Ties
In case two or more candidates get the same rank during preparation of the merit list, the following method will be used for breaking a tie:
- The candidate with less negative marks will be given a higher ranking.
- If the tie still exists, the candidates with the higher percentage of marks in their qualifying exam will be given a higher ranking.
JIPMER PG Counseling 2022
On the basis of their rank in the merit list, the candidates will be called for counseling process. In each category, the number of candidates to be called for counseling will be 10 times the number of seats available. The call letter for interview will be made available on the official website. As per the specified schedule in the call letter, the candidates will have to attend the counseling at the institute. At the time of counseling, the candidates will have to be present in person along with the important documents for verification. The candidate who is absent on the day of counseling, will not be eligible for subsequent counseling except final counseling.