MAT 2024: Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Date, Pattern
MAT is a national-level test administrated four times a year. The test is conducted for admission to MBA and allied courses in B-schools across the country and abroad. After clearing the MAT 2024 exam you can claim admission to over 600 b-schools across India. Candidates have options to choose among more than 50 test cities.
Candidates can take MAT 2024 as:
- Double Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT) or
- Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT) or
- Paper Based Test (PBT) or
- Double Paper Based Test (PBT) or
- Paper Based Test and Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (PBT+IBT) or
- Computer Based Test (CBT) or
- Paper Based Test and Computer Based Test (PBT+CBT) or
- Computer Based Test and Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (CBT+IBT)
MAT 2024 Overview
|Name of the exam||MAT 2024|
|Full form||Management Aptitude Test|
|Who conducts the exam?||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Documents you must have to apply||Valid Email Id|
Get Article,Exam Updates through e-mail, by entering your details below.
Scanned image of signature (5 to 20 kb)
Scanned image of photograph (10 to 50 kb)
Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking details
MAT 2024 Schedule
Here we have shared a tentative schedule of MAT 2024 CBT and PBT exam:
|Schedule for PBT|
|Deadline for PBT online registration|
|Date of availability of PBT admit card|
|Date of exam|
|Schedule for CBT|
|Deadline for CBT 1 online registration|
|CBT 1 admit card|
|Date of exam|
|Schedule for CBT-2|
|Deadline for CBT 1 online registration|
|CBT 2 admit card|
|CBT 2 test date|
MAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
If you are willing to apply for MAT 2024 then you must check its associated eligibility requirements. We have discussed the same below-
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold a recognized bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit has been prescribed to apply for MAT exam.
- Appearing: Yes, final year candidates can also apply for MAT exam 2024.
- Number of Attempts: There is no attempt limit to take MAT exam.
MAT 2024 Application Form
MAT 2024 application form will release in online mode most probably in the month of December 2022. Please keep the following documents to apply for MAT exam 2024:
- A valid email ID- it should remain valid for at least one year.
- Scanned copy of signature in jpg/jpeg format- the size of the file should be in between 5KB to 20 KB.
- Scanned copy of photograph in jpg/jpeg format- the size of the file should be in between 10KB to 50 KB.
- Personal information
- Educational qualification
- Net banking/credit card/debit card/paytm wallet
How to Apply online for MAT 2024?
Step 1 (Registration): Candidates are required to visit the official website of MAT https://mat.aima.in and hit the registration button. You need to complete registration using your email ID and phone number followed by an OTP verification. The confirmation email would be sent to your email ID.
Step 2 (Login): Login to your account using your registered email address, password, and date of birth.
Step 3 (Make payment): You need to make payment of registration fee using Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / Wallet or UPI.
- For Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT) or Paper Based Test (PBT) or Computer Based Test (CBT)- Rs.1850/-
- For Double Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT) or Double Paper Based Test (PBT) or PBT+IBT or PBT+CBT or CBT+IBT- Rs. 2975/-
Step 4 (Upload your signature and photograph): You need to upload your signature and photograph in jpg/jpeg format.
Step 5 (Fill up your personal and educational details): All details furnished in the MAT application form must be accurate. Keep your documents with you before you apply for MAT exam.
MAT 2024 Exam Pattern
Have a look at MAT 2024 exam pattern:
- Exam mode: The MAT 2024 entrance test would be conducted as paper based test and computer based test.
- Question’s type: All questions will be multiple-choice questions.
- Exam duration: The exam will be conducted for a duration of 2 and half hours,
- Exam sections: There will be 5 sections of the exam.
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be added, while 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Question Paper Format:
|Sections of exam||Subject||Number of Question|
|Section I||Language and Comprehension||40 questions|
|Section II||Mathematical Skills||40 questions|
|Section III||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40 questions|
|Section IV||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40 questions|
|Section V||Environment||40 questions|
|In Total||200 questions|
MAT 2024 Syllabus
Please go through the syllabus of MAT 2024:
- English: Synonyms, Comprehension of Passage, Proverb, Antonyms, Sentence Correction, Punctuations etc.
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning: Passage, Fact interference, conclusion, statement argument, analogy, clocks, calendars, premise, binary logic, conclusion, linear and matrix arrangement, cubs, team formation, rows, quantitative reasoning, network diagrams, Puzzles, critical reasoning, Logical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Skills: Interest, Arithmetic, Speed, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Averages, Mixture and Allegation, Number system, Unitary Method, permutation and combination, Commercial math, ration and proportion, Elementary mathematics, Number system, etc.
- Indian and Global Environment: Latest General Knowledge, Business and Economics, business, national and international happenings.
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency: Data charts, Data tables, bar diagrams, Data Comparison, Data Analysis, caselet-based data, data sufficiency, Venn diagram.
MAT 2024 Test Cities
- DELHI (NCR)
- SURYAMANI NAGAR
- DELHI (NCR)
Note: This is a tentative list of exam cities which will be updated after the release of MAT 2024 notification.
MAT 2024 admit card will be uploaded at the official website of Management Aptitude Test 2024 https://mat.aima.in/. It is compulsory to download your admit card if you would like to take the exam.
You’ll need to login to your account using your email address, password and date of birth. Download your admit card and take printout of the same to appear in the exam.
Candidates who were appeared in MAT 2024 exam they can check their result by visiting the official website of All India Management Association (AIMA) https://mat.aima.in/.
You need to enter your roll number and registration number and your result would be appeared on the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: How many times MAT is conducted in a year?
Answer: MAT is conducted four times in a year.
Question 2: What will be the mode of MAT ezam?
Answer: MAT exam will be conducted in both mode- computer based test and paper based test.
Question 3: How many questions are there in MAT exam?
Answer: There will be 200 questions in MAT exam.
Share your queries, if any, through the comment box below.