NEET PG Admit Card 2023: Download Hall Ticket
NEET PG Admit Card 2023: The medical aspirants who have applied for NEET PG will be able to download their admit card around one week before the commencement of exam. NEET PG Admit Card 2023 will be sent to the candidates on their registered email id. An intimation regarding the same will also be sent to the candidates through SMS and public notice. No admit card will be sent through post. The candidate must carry the admit card to the exam center on the day of exam. Those not in the possession of a valid admit card will be debarred from giving the exam. Only those candidates who have successfully submitted their application form will be receiving their NEET PG Admit Card 2023.
|Important Events||Expected Dates|
|Release of NEET PG Admit Card||Last week of December 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||1st week of January 2023|
Steps for downloading NEET PG Admit Card 2023
It is very easy to download the NEET PG admit card. You just need to login into your email id that you provided at the time of registration. You will be able to see a mail from NBE. Open the mail and download the attachment (admit card). Take a printout of the admit card that will be carried to the exam center.
Documents to be brought at the exam center
- NEET PG Admit Card: A printed hardcopy of admit card with a photograph affixed on it should be carried to the exam center. The photograph should be affixed at the space provided for it and must have the following specifications:
- Size: 35 mm x 45 mm
- Background: White
- Resolution: 600 dpi
- Full front view of the face
- Caption indicating the name of the candidate and date of capturing the photograph at the bottom
- 75% area of photograph should be coverage of face & head of the candidate
- Photo identity proof: A valid photo id proof in original must also be brought in addition to the admit card. The following documents will be considered as valid identity proof:
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
- E- Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of Permanent or Provisional SMC/ MCI registration, to be retained by the test centre, is also mandatory to be carried to the exam center. The candidates who have attained their Primary Medical Qualification from outside India, they can bring original screening test pass certificate issued on NBE letterhead in place of Permanent or Provisional SMC/ MCI registration.
Information on the NEET PG Admit Card 2023
- Personal details: Name of candidate, category, date of birth, gender, roll number
- Exam related details: Exam center venue, exam center code, exam date, timing of exam, instruction to be followed during the exam
The candidates will have to report only at the exam center mentioned in their NEET PG Admit Card 2023. No provision for change in the exam center will be entertained.
The name on the identity card must match with the name on the admit card. If the name has been changed due to marriage or any other valid reason, the candidate must show the relevant document at the time of exam.
NEET PG Exam Pattern
NEET PG will be held in online mode and only in a single session. The questions will be in English language and all the questions will be of objective type. The duration of the paper will be 3:30 hours. The total number of questions asked will be 300, each carrying 4 marks. There also will be negative marking of 25% (1 mark) for each wrong answer.