NEET PG Result 2022- Validity of Result, Merit List
NEET PG Result 2022: The result of NEET PG is expecting to be declared in the last week of January 2022. The NBE will be responsible for conduction of exam and declaration of result. However, the preparation of merit list and counseling will be done by the DGHS/ MCC and the concerned state authorities. The candidates will be able to check their NEET PG Result 2022 through the NBE official website nbe.edu.in. The score card of the candidates can also be downloaded from this website. No score card will be sent individually to the candidates. NBE will also release the roll number wise NEET PG rank.
|Date of entrance exam||2nd week of January 2022|
|Declaration of NEET PG Result 2019||Last week of January 2022|
|Commencement of counseling||February 2022|
How to check the NEET PG Result 2022?
The result of NEET PG exam 2022 will be published on the official website of NBE nbe.edu.in. The candidates can follow these easy steps to check their NEET result:
- Visit the official NBE website. The link to check the result will be provided on the left side of the page, under the ‘General Links’ tab. The link for the same will also be provided to the candidates on this page.
- A new window will open, asking the applicants to enter their roll number, date of birth and the captcha that is displayed on the screen.
- After entering the details, click on the login button. The result of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- The mark sheet-cum-result certificate can now be downloaded by the candidates.
Validity of NEET PG Result 2022
The validity period of the NEET PG result 2022 will be 1 year only. This means that the result will be only valid for admissions in the 2022 session and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admissions for MD /MS/ PG Diploma courses.
Minimum Percentile Score
For each category, there is a minimum percentile score decided by the MCI with the approval of MoHFW, Govt. of India. Only those candidates who score more than the specified percentile (or equal) will only be considered for participation in counseling. The category-wise minimum percentile score is given as:
|General candidates||50th percentile|
|General PWD candidates||45th percentile|
|OBC/ SC/ ST candidates||40th percentile|
|OBC- PWD/ SC- PWD/ ST- PWD candidates||40th percentile|
The preparation of merit list will be done by the concerned counseling authority as per the data provided by the NBE. The following types of merit lists will be prepared:
All India Merit List: This is the overall merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in NEET PG exam.
All India 50% Quota Merit List: A merit list and category-wise merit list of the candidates who have applied for the All India 50% Quota, will be prepared.
State Quota Merit List: A merit list and category-wise merit list for the concerned state shall be generated by the state themselves as per applicable regulations, qualifying criteria, applicable guidelines and reservation policies followed by them.
Breaking of Tie
While preparing a merit list, if two or more candidates obtain the same ranking, the following method will be used for resolving the tie:
- Candidates with more correct response will be given a higher ranking.
- If the number of correct response does not break the tie, candidate with better percentage in MBBS professional exams will be given a higher ranking.
- If none of the above method works, the candidate older in age will be given a higher ranking.
NEET PG Counseling
After the declaration of the NEET PG result 2022 and preparation of merit list, the counseling of the qualified candidates will be done. The candidates will be invited for counseling strictly on the basis of merit list. The counseling for the MD /MS/ PG Diploma seats will be conducted by the DGHS or State Counseling Authority. During counseling, the eligibility criteria, self declaration, and other documents of the candidates will be verified as per the norms specified by the respective authorities.